Please note that the celebrity images appearing on this website are strictly examples of the celebrity styles Diva's Lace Wigs can
create for you. The celebrity images are in no way an indication of our endorsement of or affiliation with the celebrities featured.
Our custom U-Part Lace wig hair is hand-tied in into a lace based cap. Our wigs are priced by hair length and include the following
- Hair Length: Crown to End with Layers, All One Length with Layers, or All One Length - No Layers
- Hair color: 40 popular colors and 10 Grays for mature women
- Texture: 18 textures to choose from or send us a photo and we will match it for FREE
- Density: up to 100% (If Member FREE Density up to 120%)
- Cap size: up to 22.5", included. Additional charge for cap 23" or larger.
- Choose the U-Part cap style you want: Left, Right or Center part. It's up to you!
- With or without clips or combs
- Baby hair where ever you like it
- Comes with straps in the back
- Single bleached knots in the front and double knots everywhere else
- FREE eHair Care Guide
Hair Types: Lace Wigs are also available in 100% Malaysian Remy, Mongolian Remy and Asian Remy and Virgin Indian Remy,
Malaysian Remy, Mongolian Remy and Asian Remy human hair for an additional charge.
|Styling a U-Part Lace wig is only limited by your imagination.
|Click on the image to view
|Copyright © 2008-2017 Divas Lace Wigs®, All rights reserved.
U Part Cap Natural Crown
U Part Cap Natural Crown
We believe the key to wearing a lace wig is to achieve a natural and undetectable look!
U-Part Cap Natural Crown and Side Part
Divas Lace Wigs' U-Part Full Lace Wig is made with premium quality Remy human hair that is worn
using your own hair in the opening. The U-Part is available in the crown, left or right part. All you
have to do is blend the hair that you left out through the U-part into the desired style for a flawless
finish. The U-Part:
- Can be worn with or without adhesives (glue or tape), sewn-in, clipped-in or combs
- Easy to manage, very natural, non-tangling and won't mat
- If you are allergic to glues and tapes
- If you are tired of the mess from glue application and removal
- If you are tired of the tapes or sewing it in
- If you are suffering hair loss or balding around the front hairline, in the crown, or a left or
- If you have damaged hair due to over processing and chemical treatments
- If you want to rest your natural hair to encourage growth
- If you just want a hairstyle change